Saturday, May 1, 2010
on the local news yesterday, an apartment used as a meth cooking house (in some brand new low income apartments which look very nice), in a nearby town caught fire. One man was burned on 60% of his body and another injured as well. luckily, the people's two kids were at a grandparent's. the two neighboring apartments suffered smoke damage and are considered contaminated and have to be totaly evacuated and cleaned. The newscaster said that police say there has been a dramatic resurgence of meth with the recent crack down on prescription drugs.